Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lovely Spring

I love to see that I have visitors from all over the world to my blog.  Thanks for stopping by!  I am just itching for spring right now.  In my neck of the woods in Canada, we had so much snow in March, all across the country.  I went to a garden show with a girlfriend today and now I'm really itching to get outside and plant.  I particularly love to set up my yard and eat, drink, snooze, read, laze and play outside with family, friends, my hubby and my girls.

Here are a couple of beautiful photos that inspire me to entertain outdoors.  When the weather is warm enough, get outside, make your space beautiful and prepare a simple, spring menu for friends, or just to pamper yourself while you read your favourite magazine.

Happy Spring!

Take a look at this beautiful spring table! (photo from House Beautiful)


I like the idea of little potted plants at the table in this photo.  Your guests could each take one home!  (photo from Colin Cowie)



This is a lovely outdoor table.  The candles would be gorgeous at night!  (Photo from Colin Cowie)


I love spaces like this because I love to lounge on a mound of pillows.  Beautiful.  (Photo from House Beautiful)

1 comment:

The Chants said...

add us and some wine and I can see us gabbing there all evening! great pic sis!