Saturday, July 4, 2009

Orange Creamsicle Pie



OH my gosh, this pie is dreamy! I'm not kidding, go make it now!

Not the greatest photo of it but you get the idea.
My sister made this and I believe she got it from Kraft.

~ 1 - 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
~ 1 cup orange yogurt (we couldn't find orange so we used mango-pineapple)
~ Dash granulated sugar
~ 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
~ 1 small pkg. orange jello
~ 1 cup cool whip
~ 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust (in the baking section)

Beat the cream cheese and yogurt til smooth and creamy. Add vanilla and sugar, continue mixing. Stir in orange jello powder. Beat to blend. Fold in cool whip. Pour into pie crust and chill for at least 2 hours (cover).

**Optional: Pipe cool whip around perimeter of pie. Garnish with an orange slice.

My mouth is watering. Enjoy!

~ Courtesy of Leah C.

No comments: