Wednesday, July 20, 2011

flowery goodness

we are smack dab in the middle of summer.
give or take.
flowers are blooming in my garden.
i love the colors!

it's the perfect time to bring some of those blooms
to your indoors.

how about a nice cut bouquet straight from your garden.
i love this one
or set up a beautiful outdoor table
and invite some friends over
a nice way to bring florals indoor is with fabric
i adore pillows, I have a collection
i would love to add these to it


dress up your guest room with floral touches
*lovin' the summer blooms*


*photos from here, here and here oh and here too*

3 comments:

July said...

I am seriously so glad you stopped by my blog, because I already love your blog so much!!! I'm putting you on my blog list so hopefully more people can find out about it :)

Sheri said...

Thank you, July! How SWEET are you?! As you can see I've had this blog for a while now but I have just re-done it. So I don't have many followers, I don't really know what I'm doing yet. hahha!
I also LOVE your blog, we have lots of the same interests! I'm going to post this comment on your blog now to make sure you see it. : )
Thank you!!!

Sheri

July said...

I know exactly what you mean! I have had mine for a while, but it was private for the longest time because I was always so nervous to actually put my self out there for real.

I am enjoying it a lot though, and it give me the chance to meet so many sweet bloggers!

I will definitely be stopping by every day as well :)