Wednesday, August 10, 2011

celebrity style crush - reese witherspoon

Source: google.com via Sheri on Pinterest



I would have to say that Reese Witherspoon is my fave
movie star.
She is a wonderful mom, fabulous actress and has
*great style*

Source: bing.com via Sheri on Pinterest



Even, one of my daughter's middle name is Reese, I just loved the name.
Bonus that she is just a great role model.







Source: google.com via Sheri on Pinterest







Source: people.com via Sheri on Pinterest




Source: people.com via Sheri on Pinterest




Thank you Reese, for being a real role model that my little girls (and grown up girls!)
can look up to. ♥

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss Sheri

you've chosen a good one there.

She is gorgeous in so many ways

My favourite movie with her:
Sweet Home Alabama

My favourite point I heard about her:
She is one of the most popular in Hollywood and hasn't and won't remove her clothes.

Pure class

x

Loulou

(see you later sunshine lollipop)

Simply Camylla said...

shes gorgeous, her style is amazing and she has a certain glow about her that I love!! Great choice!

Lots of love
simplycamylla.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I have always loved Reese. I think she is stunning. Can I say I want to be just like her...I wish!! have a lovely weekend.

Mimi said...

i love reese witherspoon! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/