Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dancing with the Stars

I like 'reality' shows.
Right now I am sucked into the Big Brother vortex,
why oh why do I watch these shows? 
I think they give you brain rot.
But I can't stop.

I do enjoy watching Dancing with the Stars though.
The other night they announced the new cast!
It'll be very interesting, I think!

Ricki Lake
Rob Kardashian
Chaz Bono
Kristin Cavallari
Chynna Phillips
David Arquette
Elisabetta Canalis
Nancy Grace
Hope Solis
Ron Artest
J.R. Martinez
Carson Kressley

I am really excited about David Arquette.  He's hilarious and I think he'll be a lot of fun to watch.

And I really like Carson Kressley, always entertaining!

It'll be interesting to see how Chaz Bono does as well.
My hubby (although he would never admit watching the show) will I'm sure be cheering for George Clooney's ex, Elisabetta Canalis.
Hmmm...do you think George would show up to support his ex?

A girl can only hope.
: )

What's your fave reality show?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sherri

it is a shame we don't get your US version here - we love the show in Australia - I watch the Australian version when it is aired.

(did you know it is actually and Australian show - with rights sold to the US) How bizarre!

I am now following this seasons Farmer Wants a Wife. I watch it each time it is on.

have fun watching - I am a massive survivor fan and it should be on here in Australia near christmas.

have a great day

x
Loulou

Stitchfork said...

Yes, I do watch Dancing with the Stars. But I am out of touch as I don't know who all the contestants are!
xo Cathy

Ashley Slater said...

um, I am pretty obsessed with the bachelor/bachelorette and currently their offshoot reality show the bachelor pad. It is sick, but I can't get enough! I have gotten my husband into it too! Which I think is pretty hilarious! We were supposed to go eat dinner at his sister's and visit our niece monday and I received a text from him saying "hey, do you want to reschedule dinner so we won't miss the show?" HA!

xo,
ashley