Friday, August 5, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


I can't believe it's Friday already!
We have an exciting weekend planned.
Well, tomorrow not so much but Sunday we will be going to watch my sister do her first olympic distance triathlon!
I am so excited for her, she has been training like crazy for months and months and I am so proud of her!
Go, sister!!

Yesterday I told you that I joined Pinterest and I absolutely love it.
A bunch of you told me I should also try twitter.

So, drumroll please....I'm on *twitter*!
I still don't really understand what I'm doing but we'll see how it goes.
So if you'd like to follow me I am

Please let me know your twitter name and I'll follow you too!!
Or I'll stalk your blogs and find out. : )

I LOVE this feature on Fridays called Fill in the Blank Friday
on one of my fave blogs...a day in the life...
she links up with the little things we do
I thought it looked like so much fun so here goes!

1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is a cocktail-length, colourful dress.

2. This week has been fun! Started off with camping and ended with relaxing time at home.

3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat breakfast for supper. Scrambled eggs and toast.

4. My favorite pair of shoes is probably my casual black wedges, I love to wear them with almost anything! I don't have any fancy brand name shoes.

5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is my laptop (although I think it's a necessity!). I love that thing.

6. My favorite person is my 3 kids (I know that's 3 people but I love them all the same!)

7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say : If you could trade places with one person for a day, who would it be?

That was fun!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend, sweet peas!

10 comments:

July said...

So glad you are doing the Fill in the Blank Fridays!!! they are so much, and you get to learn so much about other bloggers!

I LOVE breakfast for dinner! My fiance and I do it at least once a week, haha. I am totally adding you on twitter!

Have a great weekend!

Simply Camylla said...

Very cute answers! Breakfast for dinner is the best! I've been doing that all week!

So happy to have come across your blog.
Follow each other? <3

Lots of love
simplycamylla.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Yey - sheri - you're on twitter

I just sent you a request to you.
are you sure you want to go private though?

I am not sure at all who I would trade places with for a day..... Maybe just for one day....
Kate Middleton - she seems pretty grounded and tells the royals she is fine at doing it her way (all in a lady like manner).

have a lovely weekend and GO sister let me know how it goes

x
Loulou

Whim Wham Life said...

Haha! I just joined twitter too! I have no idea what I'm doing, but somehow I'm getting addicted:-) xoxo

Emanuela said...

thx for following, following back :)

xo Emma

Stacy CUrran said...

This is really funny! Happy weekend!
Stacy

Bravoe Runway said...

Congratulations on joining twitter! Let the tweet-addiction begin! I with you on the go-to for a wedding, a colourful cocktail dress! Love how versatile it is and perfect for the occasion! Enjoy your weekend and good luck to your sister tmrw!

Stephanie said...

I love these fill in the blank link up things. It's such a great way to get to know someone a little better. If I could trade places with one person for a day, I think it might be Ina Garten! Random, I know, but she has a gorgeous house in the Hamptons, the sweetest husband, and eats/cooks all day long. I'd love that!!

Sheri said...

I love Ina! Good choice, Stephanie!

Mimi said...

i don't know what my answer would be for number 7, haha. ;)

i love pinterest! and welcome to twitter! i am not the best at tweeting stuff, but i do try to keep up, haha! my username is @WhatMimiWrites

i hope you can come visit my blog too. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/