Sunday, October 2, 2011

*Sweet Pea's* first award

My little ole blog was given it's very first award this weekend!
Thank you to Katie at Take Two!
She gave me and my blog this-


 I know!  Sweet, right?
I don't know who found who first but I like reading Katie's blog.
She is honest and cute and we seem to have a lot in common! 
Especially when it comes to the obsession healthy love of all things Halloween.
teehee...

So thank you, Katie!
How sweet you are!

Ok here are the rules:

rule #1: thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.  See above!!

rule #2: share seven things about yourself.

1)  I love reality tv - guilty pleasure
2)  I am short, only 5'2"
3)  I have never lived anywhere except the city where I live now...born and raised here!
4)  I love me a good lime margarita
5)  My favourite colour is purple
6)  I am a Sagittarius, restless but reliable. : )
7)  I once trained for and ran a full 42km (26 mile) marathon.  Never wanna do it again either. : )

rule #3: pass the award onto some newly discovered blogs:

I would like to pass on this award to 3 blogs that I adore and are the epitomy of Versatile blogging!!

Loulou of Here I am Loulou - can't tell you how much I adore her, every post is a sweet treat
July of ...a day in the life... - she is so great and her blog is adorable
Erin of Erin's Elements - she makes me laugh, I love her sense of humour

There you have it, check them out!
There are so many fantastic blogs out there, I'm thrilled to be a part of this community.
xo

Scroll down to see my adventures this weekend....
: )

8 comments:

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

Congrats!!! I love reading your blog and def think that this award is much deserved!!

Xoxo

Sadaf Zarrar said...

Sherriiiiii!!!
Congratulations!! You totally deserve it.
xoxo
Siddy
www.SiddySays.com

Unknown said...

Hello Miss Sherri

well it couldn't have been given to a nicer person.

You my lovely exude karma and grace.

thank you for passing this on to me and the amazing things you said about my humble little sanctuary of a blog x

I will be repaying the favour in the near future

Australian love, hugs and peace

x

Loulou

Unknown said...

PS can I just say 42 Kilometers!!!!
are you kidding

I don't even want to imagine it :)

x

Loulou

Katie said...

Let's add to our list of commonalities by adding our favorite color = purple! HEE! :)

I love your blog!!

Unknown said...

Oohh!!! Thank you!

And girl, I love a good lime rita too!

And wowza, a marathon?! That's on my list, but since you say you'll never do it again .... maybe I can nix it, since I hate running.

Happy Monday!

July said...

Aww you are so sweet!!!! Congratulations, and thank you so much for giving me this award :)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That is awesome! Congratulations on your award. So deserving!!! :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim