Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Celebrity Style Crush - Maria Menounos

I must be in a total 'style' mode this week!
This is the 3rd style post I have done this week.
I saw a tweet from Maria Menounos yesterday
and I thought, oh I HAVE to do a style crush post on her!

She is one my fave tv personalities and I think she is a great role model.


Maria is an enterainment reporter and has been on Entertainment Tonight,
Access Hollywood and now Extra.
She has great style and many times wears fashions from H&M
and stores that you and I can afford.
I like that.






She is also dedicated to empowering us girls to organize our lives
and learn how to do anything and everything ourselves.
Her book,
The Everygirl's Guide to Life
is on my Christmas list!
It's been out for a while, I'm a bit behind the times but
I cannot wait to check it out.






Maria also featured some how-to videos on bing.com
which I loved!!!

She featured her bathroom and showed us how she organizes all 
her things.
It inspired me to do mine.
It made me so HAPPY to have everything organized.
I just love it.
One of my bathroom cupboards...


Here is the video that inspired my organization!
There are a bunch of her vids on youtube, I totally recommend you check them out!

Check out her website too!
Love her!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of her, but she's just about as perfect-looking as they come! Seriously! I think I may have a small crush, too. ;o)

Katherine said...

I think she is gorgeous too! She has fantastic style :)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Sheri, I love her too. She's always been down to earth and true to herself. She's not stuff and I feel that you could just sit down and chit chat with her. She has amazing style and personality. I didn't know she was coming out with a book! I'm definitely going to look into that. Your organization bathroom cupboard is awesome! When everything is organized and has a place it makes things so much easier. Loved this post! Have a great evening. :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Meine Dinge Franka said...

Pretty woman!
:-)

♥ Franka

Bravoe Runway said...

I am a huge fan of Maria as well! She's gorgeous and very well spoken. What I like is that you don't read about her in the tabloids. She lives a quiet life and I like that in celebrities!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love her, I just think she is so beautiful and seems so down to earth.

I didn't know she had a book coming out, awesome! And, totally cool about the bathroom, genius! I'm going to do that this weekend!

Tiffany said...

Oh, she is gorgeous!! That smile she has seems like it would just light up a room. lol And her style is fabulous!

Robin said...

I love that idea of putting the drawers in the cabinet! Genius! She is so pretty and down to earth. I'm really wanting to read her book!

http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

alicia said...

ahh I love maria also! seems so down to earth.