Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekend Update

Hello sweet darlin's!
It's Monday again.
Let's make it the best week we can, alrighty?
I'll try if you try. : )

We did a bunch of Christmassy things this weekend.
We put up our tree


and the girls and I did some artwork.
I got these ideas from Pinterest and I think they 
turned out pretty cute.




My sister and I went out on Saturday night and had an absolute
BLAST!
We have the same weird sense of humour, things that are funny
to us,
others would probably go...
huh?
We went out for some appies and drinks and then to a movie.
I wish we could do it more often!

Have a super dooper loverly week, okeeee?!
xo

5 comments:

Stitchfork said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....at your house! So pretty!
xo Cathy

A Very Sweet Blog said...

LOVE your tree Sheri! I'm loving the ornaments. How cool are you and your girls! Get some groovy frames to showcase them for the holidays. They did an amazing job!!! :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Miss Sherriiiiiiiiii

How are you going gorgeous one?

Loving the artwork and I guess it's too cold to do it outside so that is why the black plastic is down.

We also do it like that but sometimes like now do it in the reverse e.g.:
like now with the scorching heat we bring the play table inside and do crafts in the air conditioning!

tell the girls they are very talented :0


Have a wonderful day,

loulou, from hereiamloulou blog

x

Bravoe Runway said...

I love your xmas tree, I am going to put mine up this weekend...it is only 4 feet tall lol! The artwork done by the girls look amazing :)

July said...

Such a pretty tree!