Friday, December 23, 2011

Mini gingerbread houses

Today me, my Mom and my girls
made mini gingerbread houses!


They actually aren't gingerbread, 
they are made out of graham crackers.
We have been doing these for years (on and off).
They are soooo much fun!

Plus, each girl gets their own house to decorate
instead of fighting over one big gingerbread house
and who gets to put which candies where....
My sister and I may have fought over these things
as kids.
Thus was born the mini house tradition.

It's so fun to do with your kids!






I think we all ate too much candy...got a little sugary jitter goin' on.
We had a great day!

3 comments:

Bravoe Runway said...

Merry Xmas Sheri! I hope you are doing well and the girls made some beautiful gingerbread houses. We use to do the same in elementary school using graham crackers!

Dilan Dilir said...

ohh that´s just lovely! :D love spending time with grandma´

Unknown said...

How cute!!!!