Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be My Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day, sweet peas!
Whew, we got all the kids valentine's done for their classmates
signed and sealed with a lollipop.
Then we had to figure out what to send for their class parties - food treats!
Then I had to run out yesterday and get some Valentines-y things
for the girls.
Plus figure out what to get and do for hubby.
What a busy little day, this Valentine's is.

I have had (single) years where I just wanted Valentine's Day to go away.
I know a lot of people that detest Valentine's day, 
and believe it's just another commercially driven holiday.

But I do think that any chance or reason to tell someone we love 
them is a good thing.

So, my little sweet peas, you are LOVED.
Go forth and drink wine.
Happy Valentine's Day.
xo

Oh, hubs sent me this little funny this morning.
Warning...It's not one for the kids but...
Had to share.

teehee...xo.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like quite an adventureful Valentines for you already! hope the rest of it is smooth sailing & fun :)

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

LOL!! Happy Valentine's Day to you, too, Sheri! xox

Jamie said...

I agree... It's a good excuse to love on each other!

Bravoe Runway said...

OOoo Peggy got around huh? LOL! Happy Valentine's Day sounds like everyone has recovered from that cold/illness that went around! And have fun w/those ankle pants, and really try on all sorts of fun shoes, I went with a d'orsay this time :)

Katrine - make it and fake it said...

aW, this is so cute!!!
love K

A Very Sweet Blog said...

LMFAO at that Valentine! HAHAHAHA You had a busy, yet awesome day Sheri. It's so hard on people that are single. I've just learned to embrace it and do something nice for myself :)
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Ashley Slater said...

I can't imagine how much more work it takes to get kids valentines ready! also, I wanted to let you know that you have your email set to "no-reply" which means when you comment on other peoples blogs we can't reply back to you! Not sure if you knew that or not--I was trying to respond to the comment you left on my post yesterday! Just wanted to let you know!

xo,
ashley

Unknown said...

Sheri I love that last little card! And did you make the butterfly cards? I really want to make those! I think I might have to.... Happy Valentines day! What did you end up doing with your husband?

-Nico

www.SatinAndSalt.com

hope in high heels said...

It sounds like you had a madly busy but lovely Valentine's Day! Love the cheeky funny!