Friday, February 24, 2012

Day off

So no Fill in the Blank Friday today,
Lauren, who I usually link up with is
a new mommy and is spending some
precious time with her babe.
Understandably!
Enjoy, sweet lady.
: )

Thank you my sweet peas, sooooo much
for all the fantastic feedback on yesterday's post.
You all gave me some great ideas.
I am going to consult with my decorator
*aka hubby*
and figure something out.
Hubs is also working on developing our basement
so not sure how much time we'll have for another project.
I really want to get started though!
I miss my Grandma so much and I'm hoping this will help me heal a bit.

Thank you again for all your input, it is so lovingly appreciated
**kiss kiss hug hug**!!

I am really excited for today,
the girls are I are going to visit one of my favourite
people after school today.
My Aunt - she is so amazing,
she always feeds the most delicious food and it
is always impeccably presented. 
Beautiful!
She is a very elegant lady,
very artistic,
and every time I go to her house
she has changed around her artwork on the walls,
moved furniture around or bought some new fantastic book to peruse.
I LOVE that!
She is so inspiring to me
so I really cherish the time we spend together.

And I am allllmost ready for my twins' birthday party on
Sunday.
They will be 8.....I say it every year....how did that happen?
8 years ago I had a ginormous belly and was verrrry uncomfortable
*understatement*

Happy Birthday to my sweet, crazy, wonderful, gorgeous girls.
Mommy loves you like crazy.

4 comments:

Meine Dinge Franka said...

All the best for your sweet little girls!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Franka

Bravoe Runway said...

Happy early birthday to the girls :) I cannot imagine what it is like to be pregnant with twins so kudos to you :) They're too cute and ice cream and t-shirt weather really really really looks appealing right about now!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Sheri have fun at your aunts and wishing for the best birthday party for your girls. Time flies! Enjoy each and every moment. Have a fun and fantabulous weekend my friend. I love the sweet treats they're holding in that pic. YUMMMM!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Unknown said...

Happy - happy - happy birthday

to those 2 cherubs of yours.

May you all have a ball together and take lots of photos.

hugs


loulou, hereiamloulou blog 

x

(ps your grandma misses you too x)