Friday, March 30, 2012

Call Me Maybe

Today was my last week day off with my girls.
Well, at least until next Friday which is a holiday.
: )

Monday I'll be back to work.
Yikes.

We have had such a fun spring break week! 
Just hanging out, going bowling,
farmers market, playing,
and DANCING!


We loved the similar video that the Bieber fella and his friends
did to this song so we decided to do our own version.
It was so much fun!

I have no idea when I will find the time to blog
but I promise I will try to pop up now and then!
Have a great weekend, sweet peas!
xo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Woot Woot!

I want to join in - you 4 are truly the Awesome Foursome!

I love it - I smiled, I laughed and I teared!

gorgeous gal and gorgeous gals.

x Loulou

PS (I will call you :)

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

How ADORABLE is the video!!!! You guys all did a great job and looks like it was so fun to do! Happy Spring to you and your family! xo

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou
http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

hope in high heels said...

This is TOO cute - I spent the whole three minutes smiling at the screen! Yay for your job - hope the first couple of days have gone well! Look forward to hearing about it when you have a second to check back in!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

They are adorable! HAHAHA
http://www.averysweetblog.com/